We are currently recruiting a passionate communicator to become our Communications and Engagement Coordinator for our new Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth Research Centre based in Goolwa, South Australia.
The role will oversee the communications and engagement activities of the Research Centre, working closely with the Centre’s three other staff, and under guidance of the Institute Director.
Driving stakeholder and public engagement with the research and activities of the Research Centre is a core focus of the role, as well as the development and delivery of a communications and engagement plan which will deliver a school education program, community science forums, media communications and the management of a virtual reality platform.
To be successful, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation, management and implementation of communication and engagement plans.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation, management and implementation of school education programs.
- Demonstrated experience in development and maintenance of strong stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated experience in event management.
- Excellence in preparation and editing of media and promotional materials.
- High level interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a small team.
- Ability to deliver outcomes within deadlines.
- High level competency in the use of appropriate software and communication platforms.
Applications close on 3 September 2023.
For further information, including the position description, please click here.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Institute Director, Dr Alec Rolston: email@example.com.